Welcome!

Welcome! Liberty Women's Resources is a blog that aims to provide up to date and relevant information to women. It is targeted to women who are either currently homeless or have experienced homelessness in greater New Haven. To this end, events and services are New Haven-based.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Affirmations to Read Every Morning and Evening


I can accept that I am a less than perfect human being. I do make mistakes like any other
human. If I make a mistake it doesn't mean I AM a mistake.

Because I want a specific thing or for people to behave in specific ways doesn't mean that
will happen.

I can regret mistakes I have made, forgive myself, learn from the mistake and choose not
to blame myself or others.

I have a mix of qualities, skills, and experiences. Some I consider good and some not so
good. None of those totally define me because I am a mix of all of them.

Confidence is about accepting myself as I am and accepting others as they are. It doesn't
matter what happens, we are who we are.

I have a life-threatening mental obsession/compulsion that I can choose to NOT indulge in

I accept life as it comes. Acceptance is the key to living with joy and serenity. Acceptance
is my spirituality expressed.

The past is gone, tomorrow might not come, today is what matters.

I am what I think. Positive thoughts lift me up, negative thoughts take me down.

A happy, fulfilling life is something I want and will work for.

I am responsible for myself and for my actions.

The more I give, the more I will receive.

I have the power to change myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment